Terms and conditions
1. This competition has been initiated by Ads24 (The Promoter). Ads24 is a Division of Media24 Proprietary Limited. There is no fee to enter the competition.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
3. The competition is only open to media placement agencies and marketing personnel who are directly involved in the placement of newspaper advertising (This applies only to agencies where The Beat Sunday issue desk drops have been delivered).
4. Employees of Ads24/Media24, their immediate family members or anyone else connected in any way with the running of the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. This competition runs from the 8th November 2016 to 15th December 2016 and can only be entered by: Following Ads24 on twitter @Ads24_SA and posting a photograph that meets the competition criteria, via Twitter with the hashtag #RelaxwithAds24
6. Only entries received during the competition dates will be accepted. The first posting of any photograph will be deemed to be the original entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. On the 9th January 2017 a random entry draw will be made from all the entries received during the competition and the winning entry will win a picnic experience for 4 in their specific region.
8. The winner will be able to select a picnic spot of their choice from 4 locations
a. Gauteng: Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens / Emmerentia Dam / Johannesburg Botanical Gardens / Mushroom Farm Park
b. KwaZulu Natal: Durban Botanical Garden / Beach at The Promenade – Glenashley / Eastmoor Crescent Beach – La Lucia/ Jamieson Park
c. Western Cape: Signall Hill / Noordhoek Common / Llandundo Beach / Kirstenbosch Gardens
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant.
10. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.