Terms and conditions
1. This competition has been initiated by Media24 Freestate community papers (The Promoter). There is no fee to enter the competition.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
3. The competition is only open to media placement agencies and marketing personnel who are directly involved in the placement of newspaper advertising.
4. Employees of Ads24/Media24, their immediate family members or anyone else connected in any way with the running of the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. This competition runs from 1st August 2017 to 15th August 2017 and can only be entered by completing the entry form on www.ads24.co.za
6. Only entries received during the competition dates will be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. On the 22 August 2017 a random entry draw will be made from all the entries received during the competition period
8. The prize: Weekend stay for a family of four at the Mont d´Or hotel in Clarens
9. The winner will be able to select a weekend date before 30 November 2017
10. Flights (from Cape Town or KZN) and transfers included
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.